The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and direction to the maintenance department. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for building maintenance including maintenance and repair of equipment within the facility. This position monitors maintenance workflow, department calls and provides feedback to engineering and management on equipment issues. The Maintenance Supervisor develops long-range department goals/strategies and uses data to implement continuous improvement. This position will mentor and develop technicians to independently troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Supervises and coordinates all aspects of maintenance operations and establishes or adjusts work procedures to support operations.
- Provides quality service and ensures that repair parts inventory is managed.
- Provides direct leadership to maintenance associates by setting and sharing work expectations, working within the team, mentoring and developing associates within the team and hiring/managing maintenance resources.
- Facilitates training of associates on equipment, procedures and processes.
- Serves as point of contact for contractors and ensures they are appropriately supervised.
- Completes projects within time and budgetary specifications.
- Supports continuous improvement, stays informed on maintenance technology, and implements changes/improvements to help increase team/equipment efficiency.
- Ensures all maintenance areas and associates meet housekeeping and safety standards.
- Plan, schedule and support preventative maintenance and related work orders; ensure availability, accuracy and timeliness of any applicable replacement part orders.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
Two or more years of related supervisory experience or training is required
- Four or more years of mechanical experience, with an emphasis in automation and electrical training, is required
- Must possess skills to problem solve, train, direct, self-motivate, and communicate effectively
Proficient organizational, interpersonal, and multi-tasking abilities are required
- Must possess knowledge in manufacturing processes and mechanical machines, and have the ability to work with power tools and computer equipment and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
- Some availability outside of normal working hours is required.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!