Coastline Pivot Door
The Marvin Coastline Pivot door is an exceptional design statement piece with unique operation and the ability to accommodate huge openings. When open, these huge door panels seem to hover in midair, and even the largest panels are easy to operate. A Marvin impact resistant pivot door can be built with an all-glass panel or configured to match any style or decor. The Pivot door is built with the strongest impact glass and a thick-walled aluminum frame to keep your property protected in the case of a tropical storm or hurricane.
Features of the Coastline Pivot Door
- Impact resistant pivot door panels can reach widths of 6 feet and heights of 10 feet
- Both inswing and outswing available
- Multi-point locking system adds an extra layer of security
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finish options
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Customizable divided lite options
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Withstands flying debris and high wind speeds generated by hurricane force winds
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
*Requires a canopy or overhead protection to achieve optimal performance
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.