Coastline Pivot Door
The Marvin Coastline Pivot door is an exceptional design statement piece with unique operation and the ability to accommodate huge openings. When open, these huge door panels seem to hover in midair, and even the largest panels are easy to operate. A Marvin impact resistant pivot door can be built with an all-glass panel or configured to match any style or decor. The pivot door is built with the strongest impact glass and a thick-walled aluminum frame to keep your property protected in the case of a tropical storm or hurricane.
Features of the Coastline Pivot Door
- Impact resistant Pivot door available in widths over 6 feet or heights of 10 feet with a max area of 54 square feet
- Inswing and outswing available
- 54" minimum width for ADA compliance
- When open, door panels seem to hover in midair
- Unique operation and the ability to accommodate large openings
- Can be built with an all-glass panel or customized to match any style or décor
- Ten colors and wood grain finish options, custom colors also
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finish options
- Low-rise 1/2" threshold standard
- Commercial multi-point lock
- 7/16" laminated SGP, 1" insulated laminated SGP, and white interlayer glass options
- Not performance rated for water infiltration. Overhead protection is recommended
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
*Commercial lock is standard. Available in multiple sizes.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on doors with non-insulated/single glazed glass in Ogee, Square and Flat combinations in varying widths depending on the product type. Additional design options are available on the Pivot door.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on products with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.