The Coastline Storefront products are perfect for establishing an impressive business facade but are commonly used on homes to capture amazing views. The Coastline Storefront window is available in three product types.
Features of the Coastline Storefront
- Storefront 4 11/16" is a single, fixed rectangular window with traditional glazing that can be used to create an oversized window wall featuring a single frame with true divided lites. Available in widths up to 6 feet (on-center mullion measurement) or heights up to 11 feet with max on-center mullion area of 44 square feet
- Storefront 6 5/8” features glass that is nearly flush with the outer edge of the window frame. Can be mulled together with other Storefront 6 5/8” windows. Available in widths up to 7 feet or heights up to 12 feet with a max area of 44 square feet. Can be mulled together with other Storefront 6.625 windows
- Storefront 7 5/8” feature glass that is glazed flush to the outer surface of the frame. Can be mulled together with other Storefront 7 5/8" windows. Available in widths up to 5.25 feet or heights up to 13 feet with a max area of 48 square feet. Can be mulled together with other Storefront 7.625 windows
- Ten colors and woodgrain finishes to choose from, custom colors also available
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
- View more details
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.