Storefront windows are perfect for establishing an impressive business façade but are also commonly used on homes to capture amazing views. The Coastline Storefront window is available in three product types including Storefront Picture, Storefront Outer Edge Glaze (OEG), and Storefront Outside Glaze (OG). The Storefront Picture is a single, rectangular window. The glass on the Storefront Outer Edge Glaze window is nearly flush with the outer edge of the window frame. The glass on the Storefront Outside Glaze is glazed directly onto the outer surface of the frame.
Features of the Coastline Storefront
- Storefront Picture available in sizes up to 6 feet wide and 11 feet high, max of 44 square feet
- Storefront Outer Edge Glaze available in sizes up to 7 feet wide and up to 12 feet high, max of 72 square feet. Can be mulled together with other OEG windows
- Storefront Outside Glaze (OG) available in sizes up to 5.25 feet wide and heights up to 12.5 feet, max of 48 square feet. Can be mulled together with other OG windows
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Withstands high winds and flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.