To assist and ensure our products are produced according to our customer expectations.
Wage: $15.75 + $1.25 shift differential for 2nd Shift.
Hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM Monday-Thursday. OT as required based on production needs.
- Conduct Quality System audits for processes and products. Relay audit information back to the appropriate employees.
- Assist in training Production Associates to ensure all products produced are of the highest quality.
- Maintain proper paperwork and ensure the accurate/timely documentation of department data.
- Assist Quality Technicians as needed.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate problem solving ability, strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently/in a well-organized manner are required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) are necessary.
- Basic familiarity with computer programs, such as Microsoft Office.