Reporting to the Manager of HR Technology, the HR Technologist will support the core HR programs through system enhancement and customer service. This role will partner with multiple areas within our organization and requires the ability to understand both HR processes and system setup. Our desire to is to deliver best in class customer service by providing creative solutions that promote efficiencies and limit customizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure and set up HR systems for use across all locations, providing a consistent and efficient process.
- Audit data within systems for data integrity and consistent handling.
- Test any HR system enhancements for viability.
- Provide high quality support to end-users through troubleshooting, coaching, and collaboration towards potential solutions.
- Partner with HR vendors for upgrades, enhancements and to maintain system availability.
- Collaborate with HR, IT, Finance and vendor partners to implement innovative technology solutions.
- Keep manager informed of any trends within customer service issues.
- Participate in user groups as necessary.
- Provide training and create support tools to facilitate customer usage of HR systems.
- Run reports for customers, as well as create ad hoc reports.
- Assist manager with security protocol of the HR systems.
- Supply subject matter expertise on system issues.
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Innovative Mindset: Creativity and tenacity to find feasible solutions to any problem.
- Communication: Effectively influence and inform through oral and written communication.
- Coaching: Empower our customers by providing the support and training necessary.
- Confidentiality: Secure HR systems and keep data confidential.