Craft your Career at Marvin.
Join our tradition of innovation. We’re family owned and family oriented, with a tradition of innovation and values going back over 100 years.
Students, work for us this summer!
Day shift: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Friday; OT possible
Evening shift: 2:30 PM - 12:30 AM Monday - Thursday; OT possible
$15.00 per hour plus an additional $1.25 per hour shift differential when working the evening shift.
· Responsible for assembly of quality product in accordance with standard work procedures
· Perform work that is repetitive in nature
· Use of essential tools including electric, manual, and air tools
· Use of essential measuring equipment
· Ability to read labels and customer orders
· Ability to cross-train into multiple work cells
· Willingness to effectively and respectfully work with others
· Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
· Dependable attendance
· Additional duties as assigned
· Must be at least 16 years of age.
· The ability to stand throughout the entire course of a shift.
· The ability to perform repetitive hand & wrist motion throughout a shift.
· The ability to lift/push/pull 50+lbs as required throughout the course of a shift.
· The ability to twist and bend the body as necessary to perform job related tasks.
· The ability to kneel/squat/climb as necessary to complete job related tasks.
· The ability to perform grasping & pinching motions to complete job-related tasks.
· The ability to use a computer to complete job-related tasks.
We appreciate your consideration of our company as your next employer and we look forward to hearing from you!
If you need assistance completing the online application, please visit the Human Resources department at the Warroad, MN facility.
The Marvin Companies is an equal opportunity employer.