1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm Pay: $15.60/hr
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm Pay: $17.10/hr [$15.60 (base) + $1.50 (shift differential)]
3rd Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am Pay: $17.60/hr [$15.60 (base) + $2 (shift differential)]
A Production Associate is responsible for operating manufacturing equipment, using hand and power tools, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment.
- Operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble product.
- Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) for product sub-assembly.
- Ability to communicate in oral or written English to carry out essential production functions and work with warehouse team to get parts to assembly.
- Read visual and written instructions on a computer screen to retrieve parts and deliver to the production lines.
- Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments.
- Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
Education, Training and Experiences:
- High school diploma or GED required
- General experience with computers is preferred
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today to join our team!