Schedule: 5:30AM to 3:00PM, Monday-Friday
The Quality Supervisor acts as a champion for quality, providing motivation and direction for making a high-quality product. A Quality Supervisor reinforces the importance of quality guidelines and will drive activity to establish short and long term projects to address issues affecting quality performance metrics. The Quality Supervisor is a key leader in the quality planning and is responsible for leading, directing, and motivating the Quality Team.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and lead the Quality team, training, cross training and performance feedback.
• Oversee the administration of Quality personnel and resources.
• Ensure Production goals are met while maintaining and enhancing existing quality system.
• Ensure quality standards, inspections/auditing protocols are effectively followed and maintained
o Assist in maintaining proper records and documentation for departmental data.
o Facilitate process, product, or material reviews as needed to avoid production disruption.
o Work with Manufacturing initiatives by facilitating, leading or participating in improvement initiatives.
• Support Quality driven manufacturing initiatives by facilitating, leading or participating in improvement initiatives.
• Assist in driving standardization and improvement across the Quality department and into quality systems.
• Build effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout operations and leverage enterprise resources as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Leadership skills – lead with service and humility, empower team leaders/members, foster an environment of coaching and feedback.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, as well as the ability to self-motivate and supervise others.
• Proactive customer - centric approaches to work activities and results.
• Clear drive for results - process improvement, project and time management skills, problem solving skills, and root cause identification skills.
• Experience and knowledge with continuous improvement methodologies and statistical analysis tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Manufacturing management and leadership experience.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and on-site clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!