At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
Currently, we are seeking a Generator Technician for our Maintenance Department located in Warroad, MN (www.warroad.org
Position responsibilities include:
• Perform monthly testing of all generators.
• Perform Perform preventative maintenance on diesel engines and power generators including changing engine oil and filters as well as perform standard service on diesel engines.
• Perform Monitor generators when they are running.
• Perform Work with external service technicians on maintaining and upgrading Marvin generator systems.
• Perform Work with engineering resources during troubleshooting and diagnoses.
• Perform field inspections of generators.
• Perform complete tune-ups and/or the repairs identified during the diagnostic process.
•High School Graduate or GED
•Two year technical degree or equivalent work experience
•At least 2-3 years experience performing Diesel or Generator repair
•In-depth understanding of diesel engines and/or generator technology
•Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues on diesel or natural gas gensets
•Exceptional communication skills to work with a team and external technicians directly on occasion
Hours - Day Shift 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply to: www.marvin.com/careers