We are currently seeking an Estimator to join our team at the Marvin Home Center, located in Warroad, MN.
Strong candidates will have experience in construction and building materials, in addition to a great passion for sales.
• Estimate and price material take-offs for building projects (decks, garages, post frame, houses, commercial)
• Draw basic concept floor plans
• Generate window and door sales from take-offs for new homes, remodel and commercial projects
• Provide service follow-ups on job sites and work with vendors for customer satisfaction
• Provide superior customer service to contractors and customers
• Assist customers throughout the store and lumberyard
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Estimating experience for building projects/materials
• Ability to read blueprints/drawings to provide take-offs and pricing
• Prior sales experience strongly preferred
• Strong problem-solver
• Good listener
• Window and door background knowledge helpful
• High school diploma or higher, with previous drafting coursework or experience in the building trades or retail lumber preferred
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of hours between 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and rotating weekend work required.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume and salary history using the form below or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This description is not a complete list of all job duties.