Designed as part of the same modular system, the Marvin Signature™ Modern Awning lets you build and configure with ease – and do even more with Modern. Featuring an exclusive rotating handle design, our minimalistic hardware is designed for superior functionality. With numerous size options, the Modern Awning can be used on its own or as a complement to direct glaze or casement windows for design versatility.
Features of the Modern Awning Window
- Features a sleek and modern form
- Push out and crank out versions available
- Exclusive rotating handle design
- Numerous configurations and sizes available
- Available in heights up to 5 feet or widths up to 8 feet
- Rated up to PG50 for impressive performance
- Thermally efficient to perform in demanding climates
- 1" Dual-Pane IG Low E2 with Argon - 0.28
- 1 ¼" Triple-Pane IG Low E2/E1 with Argon - 0.20
- Right-hand or left-hand operating configurations
- Available with screen options and Lock Status Sensor
The Modern product line features an intentionally selected, low-gloss interior color palette that evokes the elemental nature of modern design. Choose split interior and exterior color finishes or matching finishes designed to coordinate.Selected:
Marvin hardware is far more than functional – it’s engineered to be both durable and elegant. From traditional to contemporary, our hardware comes in a variety of architectural styles and finishes to meet your aesthetic needs and design goals. It’s designed for effortless operation even at large sizes and is built to last, with optional PVD finishes for door hardware to resist fading and discoloration in even the harshest environments.
A Marvin exclusive, our commercial-grade hardware is some of the toughest in the industry.
- Opens and closes easily with less cranking
- Opens wide for unobstructed views
- Can meet egress at smaller sizes
- Provides top performance, even at the largest sizes
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
*Not all decorative glass is compatible with all products. Laminated glazing is available in Frosted, Obscure and Gray or Bronze tint. Check with your dealer for a recommendation on which glass is right for your project. Images may not be an accurate representation.
Selecting the right options for large expanses of glass is an important aspect for balancing wide open views with energy efficiency. Choose from dual pane or triple pane glass with Low E coatings and Argon or Krypton-Argon blend insulating gas. Variations are available to help meet climate and performance requirements across the country, described in more detail on our glass page.
The Modern product line is designed to work together visually as a modular system with consistent profiles and narrow sightlines less than 3 inches even on units that are mulled together.Selected:
ScreensWhen fresh air flow is a priority, a screen can keep insects and debris at bay. Modern windows are available with Charcoal High Transparency mesh screens.Selected: