Third Presbyterian Church Signature Windows
Dating back to 1827, Third Presbyterian Church was indeed the third Presbyterian congregation in Rochester, NY. The first church was built in 1828, but in 1884 the congregation decided to move out of the downtown area and to the east. It was 1893 when the main sanctuary of Third Presbyterian Church was constructed, and it still stands today. After over a century of ministry, it was determined in 2009 that Third Presbyterian Church was in need of major renovation and restoration. With most of the funding coming from a capital campaign, the restoration project was approved and construction began in February 2010. One of the many items on the project list included replacement of the old steel windows in the Education building that was built in the 1950’s. Third Presbyterian Church selected Infinity Replacement Windows made of Ultrex fiberglass for their low maintenance and traditional appeal.