The Osborn Round Top Double Hung Window Exterior
In 1892, philanthropist Miriam Osborn directed a portion of her estate to the creation of a charitable home for widowed women. Today the Osborn is a state-of-the-art community for seniors featuring world-class care, grand architecture and a scenic 56-acre campus.
Replacing every window in the original neo-Georgian main building during renovation was just the beginning. Two enormous wings were added, both requiring windows and doors that would be durable, beautiful and easy for elderly residents to operate.