This classic 1928 bungalow-style home is located in a highly desirable neighborhood with residents who are passionate about protecting the historic environment of the area. Every window in the home needed to be replaced, so finding the perfect windows with great value was important to keeping the project within budget. In addition, the owners wanted to participate in a local tour of remodeled homes so committing to enter their home in the event meant there was no margin for errors or delays.
According to architect Brad Abell, Integrity® Wood-Ultrex® windows were selected for their exceptional value and availability. “In fact, Integrity Wood-Ultrex windows were such a great value that additional options such as wood interiors and custom prairie grilles were easily added, surprising the homeowners with even more value than they expected,” said Abell. In addition, Wood-Ultrex windows’ custom sizes provided the ability to tailor each replacement window to fit the room without breaking the budget. The project was completed in time to participate in the local home tour.
INTEGRITY WOOD-ULTREX WINDOWS ARE BUILD TOUGHER, LAST LONGER AND PROTECT BETTER.
• Integrity’s replacement windows come in a variety of styles, sizes and options to achieve any look desired.
• Integrity offers insert windows with 3 ¼ inch jamb depths to make replacement fast, easy and efficient. There are a variety of available colors and options to maintain the status quo or give the exterior a bold new look.
• Pultruded fiberglass has a 38% longer useful life expectancy than vinyl* making it a sound, long-term investment.
• Fast, on-time delivery. A strong history for consistent, efficient 10-day delivery to the distributor minimizes project disruptions.
• Integrity has a 10-year manufacturing warranty/20-year glass seal warranty.
*“Life cycle assessment of windows for the North American residential market: Case Study.” by the University of British Columbia Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 2008.