Coastline Swinging French Door
The Marvin Coastline Swinging French door is designed to complement both a traditional and modern aesthetic and is engineered to protect your home and family from damaging winds and flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms. Create a bold architectural statement piece by designing a unique divided lite pattern and choosing a custom finish option. Flood interior spaces with additional light by surrounding your French door with impact resistant sidelights and transom windows.
Features of the Coastline French Door
- Swinging French Inswing door available in widths over 6 feet and heights up to 11 feet
- Swinging French Outswing door available in widths over 8 feet and heights up to 12 feet
- Swinging French Narrow Stile doors available in widths up to 4 feet and heights up to 9 feet for a single panel door and widths over 6 feet and heights up to 9 feet for a two panel door
- Can be customized to complement both a traditional and modern aesthetic
- Contemporary (narrow stile) option features narrow 2" stile with 2" top and 4" or 8" bottom rail
- Can be configured as a single or double door
- Sidelite and Transom options
- Ten colors and wood grain finish options, custom colors also available
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finish options
- Multi-point lock
- Standard, Low-rise, and ADA sill options
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- 7/16" laminated PVB and SGP, 9/16" laminated SGP, 1" insulated laminated PVB and SGP, and white interlayer glass options
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
*Commercial lock is standard. Available in multiple sizes.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on doors with non-insulated/single glazed glass in Ogee, Square and Flat combinations in varying widths depending on the product type. Additional design options are available on the Pivot door.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on products with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.