Coastline Swinging French Door
The Marvin Coastline Swinging French door is designed to compliment both a traditional and modern aesthetic and is engineered to protect your home and family from damaging winds and flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms. Create a bold architectural statement piece by designing a unique divided lite pattern and choosing a custom finish option. Flood interior spaces with additional light by surrounding your French door with impact resistant sidelights and transom windows.
Features of the Coastline French Door
- Inswing available in widths up to 6 feet and heights up to 11 feet
- Outswing available in widths over 8 feet and heights up to 12 feet
- Multi-point locking system adds an extra layer of security
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finish options
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- The thick-walled aluminum frame fitted with impact resistant glass protects inhabitants from flying debris caused by tropical storms and hurricanes
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.