Coastline Single Hung
Enhance a traditional design without sacrificing security. The Marvin Coastline Single Hung window instills a sense of warmth and charm yet delivers enduring protection from the punishing forces generated by tropical storms and hurricanes. With a stationary top window and a well-balanced bottom sash, this impact resistant single hung window will provide years of near-effortless operation. Personalize your design with a custom color, a beautiful wood grain finish or by creating a unique pattern of divided lites.
Features of the Coastline Single Hung
- Available in widths over 4 feet or heights up to 8 feet with a max area of 35 square feet
- Designed to provide a traditional aesthetic
- Features a fixed top sash and a well-balanced bottom sash that lifts to open
- Customizable divided lite options
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Dual-point locking system
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Glass options include 5 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 7 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 11/16" insulated PVB, White interlayer
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.