Coastline Single Hung
Enhance a traditional design without sacrificing security. The Marvin Coastline Single Hung window instills a sense of warmth and charm yet delivers enduring protection from the punishing forces generated by tropical storms and hurricanes. With a stationary top window and a well-balanced bottom sash, this impact resistant single hung window will provide years of near-effortless operation. Personalize your design with a custom color, a beautiful wood grain finish or by creating a unique pattern of divided lites.
Features of the Coastline Single Hung
- Available in widths over 4 feet and heights up to 8 feet
- Dual locks add an additional layer of security
- Eleven standard finishes available
- Customizable divided lite options
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- A thick-walled aluminum frame fitted with impact resistant glass withstand flying debris generated by tropical storms and hurricanes
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.