The Marvin Coastline Picture is a fixed, rectangular window made of thick-walled extruded aluminum frames and impact resistant glass. It can withstand high winds and provides unsurpassed protection from flying debris generated by tropical storms and hurricanes. The Coastline Picture is available in large sizes up to 72 square feet per window. The glass is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash, which results in narrow sightlines, more light, and larger unobstructed views per opening.
Features of the Coastline Picture
- Impact resistant Picture window available in widths up to 13 feet or heights up to 13 feet with a max area of 72 square feet
- Custom sizing available for design flexibility
- A non-operable window with the glass direct glazed into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash
- Can be combined with round top or transom windows
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Glass options include: 7 /16" laminated SGP, 9 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 1 1 /4" laminated PVB and SGP
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.