The Marvin Coastline Picture is a fixed, rectangular window made of thick-walled extruded aluminum frames and impact resistant glass. It can withstand high winds and provides unsurpassed protection from flying debris generated by tropical storms and hurricanes. The Coastline Picture is available in large sizes up to 72 square feet per window. The glass is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash, which results in narrow sightlines, more light, and larger unobstructed views per opening.
Features of the Coastline Picture
- Impact resistant picture window available in widths and heights up to 12 feet and a max of 72 square feet
- Custom sizing for design flexibility
- Direct glazed for narrow sightlines
- Square glazing bead standard, ogee beads are available
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.