Coastline Multi-Slide Door
No other type of door can create larger panoramic views than a multi-slide. Designed for beauty and built for safety, this impact resistant multi-Slide door blurs the lines between indoor and out, floods your favorite spaces with light, and provides unsurpassed protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
Features of the Coastline Multi-Slide Door
- Impact resistant multi-slide door panels can reach widths of 7 feet and heights of 12 feet
- Two doors can be configured to meet in the center of an opening or at a 90-degree corner angle
- Panels can be configured to disappear into a wall pocket
- Large impact sliding panels equipped with quad-wheel rollers for smooth operation
- Dual-point locking system adds an extra layer of security
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Custom colors available
- A thick-walled aluminum frame fitted with impact resistant glass protects inhabitants from flying debris generated by tropical storms and hurricanes
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.