Coastline Multi-Slide Door
No other type of door can create larger panoramic views than a multi-slide. Designed for beauty and built for safety, this impact resistant multi-slide door blurs the lines between indoor and out, floods your favorite spaces with light, and provides unsurpassed protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
Features of the Coastline
- Impact resistant Multi-Slide door panel width up to 7 feet, panel height up to 12 feet or, a total of 10 panels
- Bi-parting and unidirectional configurations available
- Panels can be configured to disappear into a wall pocket
- Operating Configurations:
- Pocket (1-10 panels)
- Stacked, Bypass, and 90° Corner (2-10 panels)
- Dual-point lock on all configurations except Corner door which features a multi-point lock
- Two, three, four, and five track options
- Ten colors and woodgrain finish options, custom colors also available
- Optional heavy duty charcoal mesh bypass or captured screen with aluminum frame
- 9/16" laminated SGP and white interlayer glass options
- Optional sill heights available depending on water penetration performance required
- 2 1/4", 2 3/4", or 4" sill risers available depending on door configuration and performance needs
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
*Commercial lock is standard. Available in multiple sizes.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on doors with non-insulated/single glazed glass in Ogee, Square and Flat combinations in varying widths depending on the product type. Additional design options are available on the Pivot door.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on products with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.