The Marvin Coastline Glider window, also known as horizontal roller, is an excellent choice for wide horizontal openings. The narrow sightlines allow for large expanses of glass that will flood your favorite spaces with light and strengthen connections to the outdoors. Operating sashes are equipped with brass tandem rollers that make them easy to open and close. All our impact resistant glider windows are made from thick aluminum frames and impact rated glass, which provide uncompromised protection from flying debris and hurricane force winds.
Features of the Coastline Glider Window
- Available in XO, OX, and XOX configurations in widths over 14 feet and heights over 6 feet
- Larger custom configurations can be created
- Dual-point locking system adds an extra layer of security
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Choose clear glass for a contemporary style or add a colonial grid for a more traditional aesthetic
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.