Coastline Entry Door
The Marvin Coastline Entry door is highly customizable and can be configured to create a stunning architectural statement piece. Imagine the striking first impression your guests will experience when they approach your 12-foot tall entry door fitted with lead glass and adorned with a one-of-a-kind ornamental wrought iron grill. In addition to the unmatched design flexibility, this impact resistant entry door meets or exceeds the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America.
Features of the Coastline Entry Door
- Impact resistant Entry door available in widths over 4 feet and heights up to 12 feet for a single panel door and widths over 8 feet for double doors
- Thick-walled aluminum frame fitted with hurricane resistant glass protects against flying debris
- Inswing and outswing doors available with or without stand-alone sidelite and transom
- Can be configured as a single panel door, double panel door, or entry door sidelite
- Solid and simulated louvered style panel options
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finishes to choose from
- Multi-point lock on active panel. Commercial multi-point lock available
- Ten interior and exterior colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Highly customizable with leaded and melted glass, and ornamental wrought iron grills
- Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Standard, Low-rise, and ADA sill options available
- View more details
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
*Commercial lock is standard. Available in multiple sizes.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on doors with non-insulated/single glazed glass in Ogee, Square and Flat combinations in varying widths depending on the product type. Additional design options are available on the Pivot door.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on products with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.