Enjoy both extraordinary views and unmatched protection. The Marvin Coastline Casement window can accommodate vast, unobstructed expanses of glass while still meeting the most stringent hurricane impact codes in North America. Unlike vinyl, the thick-walled aluminum frames of these impact resistant casement windows will not become brittle, distort, or swell when exposed to the sun, extreme heat, and humidity. The clean feel and narrow sightlines are perfectly suited for new homes with a contemporary aesthetic, and the capability to create custom colors presents a helpful option when trying to coordinate remodel design requirements.
Features of the Coastline Casement Window
- Available in widths over 3 feet or heights up to 7 feet with a max area of 20.5 square feet.
- Perfect for hard-to-reach areas like over a sink or counter
- Narrow profiles perfectly suited for homes with contemporary aesthetic
- Can be configured as an operable left or right handed window
- Fixed/non-operational casements available
- Combine with round top or transom windows
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- 4" sash limiter available
- Stainless steel hardware upgrade available
- Optional wash hinge for access to both sides of the glass from indoors
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Glass options include 5 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 7 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 11/16" insulated PVB and SGP, White interlayer
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.