Coastline Bi-Fold Door
Choose a Marvin Coastline Bi-Fold door to take advantage of the inspiring vistas and abundance of brilliant sunshine that life near the coast offers. Create massive openings and stunning panoramic views by combining up to 10 door panels to fill a space 30 feet wide. Beautiful and strong, this door is built with thick-walled extruded aluminum frames and impact resistant glass that withstands flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms.
Features of the Coastline Bi-Fold Door
- Hurricane resistant door panels can reach widths over 3 feet and heights up to 10 feet
- Panels can be configured to fit into a wall pocket
- Traffic door comes standard
- Multi-point locking system adds an extra layer of security
- Several hardware styles, colors, and finishes to choose from
- Square and ogee glazing bead options
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom colors and Kynar 500 resin-based finishes available
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Coastline door hardware is available in sleek and clean profiles that perfectly compliment the aesthetics of our doors. Designed for smooth and easy operation, even our largest door panels open and close with little effort. The locking systems are engineered to be an integral part of the entire door protection system which can endure the hurricane force winds and flying debris that sometimes threaten homes on the coast. All our Coastal door hardware components are manufactured with durable, corrosion resistant metals, and the finishes are formulated to stand up to high humidity, salt spray, and the intense UV rays from the sun.Selected:
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.