Take advantage of beautiful scenery and improve ventilation with a large Marvin Coastline Awning window. An awning window is perfect for hard to reach areas like over a sink or counter and can be left partially open during wet weather for continuous access to fresh air. When installed higher up on a wall, awning windows allow for more usable wall space, and they can be ideal for letting light in without revealing a less desirable view. The thick-walled aluminum frames and impact resistant glass provide unsurpassed protection against tropical storms and hurricane force winds.
Features of the Coastline Awning Window
- Impact resistant awning window available in widths and heights up to 7 feet and a max of 18.5 square feet
- Standard multi-point locks add an additional layer of security
- Often used in conjunction with picture and casement windows
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Withstands flying debris caused by high wind speeds
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
*Hardware finish samples are approximate. Please visit your local Marvin Coastline dealer to see hardware finish samples.
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.