Marvin Lock Status Sensor
Our home automation sensors work with popular security systems to help protect your home. This affordable, optional upgrade is installed in the factory and fully concealed—meaning no unsightly sensors attached on the exterior, and no additional modification of your product once installed. The sensor can be wired or wirelessly connected, sending a signal to your integrated smart home security system to indicate if windows and doors are closed and locked or unlocked, providing peace of mind when security is a concern.
Features and Benefits
- Each window and door ordered with the Lock Status Sensor arrives with the sensor already installed, eliminating need for after-market modification that can void warranties
- Concealed design doesn’t interfere with the beauty of your windows and doors
- Integrates seamlessly into your new or existing security system via wired or wireless connection
- Open system doesn’t dictate which systems the sensor is compatible with; and allows for flexibility in changing your security system in the future
- Compatible and ready to connect with leading third-party home automation HUB and service providers like Honeywell and DSC
When Marvin designed the Lock Status Sensor, we weren’t just thinking about homeowners. We were thinking of the builders, installers and integrators as well, so we made the installation process as easy and intuitive as the solution itself. You don’t have to worry about drilling into a new window, voiding the warranty and having to cover the cost of replacement. All the prep work has been done. And, unlike with other manufacturers, there are no unsightly plastic covers or visible components to interfere with the beautiful aesthetics or performance of your Marvin windows or doors.
You don’t have to have special knowledge or experience with these systems to install a window or door equipped with the Lock Status Sensor. It truly is a “Plug and Play” Solution.