Coastline Picture Narrow Frame
Marvin Coastline Picture Narrow Frame is a rectangular picture window. The glass is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash, which results in narrow sightlines, more light, and unobstructed views. It also features a sleek, streamlined frame that will complement any contemporary aesthetic. Unlike vinyl, the aluminum frames on this impact resistant window will not become brittle, distort, or swell when exposed to the sun, extreme heat, and humidity. The Picture Narrow Frame window can withstand high winds and provides unsurpassed protection from flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms.
Features of the Coastline Picture Narrow Frame
- Available in widths up to 12.5 feet or heights up to 12.5 feet with a max area of 54 square feet
- Custom sizing available for design flexibility
- A non-operable window with the glass direct glazed into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash
- Can be combined with round top or transom windows
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Features a more streamlined frame that will complement any contemporary aesthetic
- Glass options include: 5/16" laminated PVB, 7/16" laminated PVB and SGP, 1 1/8" insulated laminated PVB and SGP
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.