Coastline Garage Door
The sophisticated design of a Marvin Coastline Garage door is a perfect complement to any contemporary style. You can showcase the contents of your garage with clear glass or obscure the view while preserving the natural light with tinting or a decorative glass coating. And when flying debris generated by hurricane force winds threatens your property, the thick-walled aluminum frames and rugged impact resistant glass offer protection you can rely on.
Features of the Coastline Glass Garage Door
- Impact glass garage door available in maximum width of 18 feet
- Up to 8 divided lites per section
- Solid panels available
- Ceiling mount and side mount openers available
- Contoured glazing bead standard, square bead available
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom colors available
- Protects against flying debris caused by hurricane force winds
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact codes in North America
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.