Enjoy both extraordinary views and unmatched protection. The Marvin Coastline Casement window can accommodate vast, unobstructed expanses of glass while still meeting the most stringent hurricane impact codes in North America. Unlike vinyl, the thick-walled aluminum frames of these impact resistant casement windows will not become brittle, distort, or swell when exposed to the sun, extreme heat, and humidity. The clean feel and narrow sightlines are perfectly suited for new homes with a contemporary aesthetic, and the capability to create custom colors presents a helpful option when trying to coordinate remodel design requirements.
Features of the Coastline Casement Window
- Available in widths up to 6 feet and heights up to 7 feet. Max of 18.5 square feet
- Fixed, or non-operational casements available
- Standard multi-point locks add an additional layer of security
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Custom color possibilities provide exceptional design flexibility
- Combine with round top or transom windows
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Withstands flying debris caused by hurricane force winds
Marvin Coastline window hardware is designed for intuitive and effortless operation. And while they present a minimalist and clean aesthetic, our locking and latching mechanisms are engineered to protect against the harsh and unpredictable weather conditions that homes on the coast endure like driving rain and gale force winds. Our Coastal hardware finishes withstand corrosion caused by humid conditions and salty air, and resist fading even after many years of direct exposure to the intense UV rays generated by the blazing sun.Selected:
*Hardware styles shown are available in all finish options below.
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.