Production & Assembly - Warroad, MN;
Regular Full Time
- 40 hours per week - Straight Shift
- No High School Diploma/GED Required
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance
Regular full time production workers assemble entire products or product components. This may require the use of woodworking machinery, power or hand tools. You must be 18 years of age or older. Physical requirements include standing on concrete; repetitive hand, wrist, and arm motions; pushing and pulling of materials up to 50 pounds; lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds; bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, and turning; and climbing stairs.
The production shift schedule consists of:
- 40 hours per week
- Day shift hours each week from 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Evening shifts from 2:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Monday - Thursday
- Overtime as required
Wages are competitive with aggressive performance-based pay increases within the first 15 months. After three consecutive months of employment, you also become eligible for an attractive comprehensive benefits package.
Marvin employees also qualify for employee referral bonuses--if you refer someone else for employment, you may become eligible for a $400 cash award.
Corporate Headquarters, Warroad, MN