Human Resources - Fargo, ND;
Human Resources Generalist
• Responsible for employee recruitment and retention
• Act as a liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising billings, and employment verifications.
• Works with advertising companies to post current job openings and to issue and maintain correspondence.
• Dispute unemployment claims
• Responsible for Workforce Safety Claims and OSHA Log.
• Manage employees under FMLA/Personal Medical Leave/Inactive Status.
• Handles employee relations and counseling. Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect the Human Resources department and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Assist with records of benefit plans participation, new hires, promotions, mentoring, transfers, and change of status form, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Assist with policy creation, implementation, enforcement of policies, and questions regarding policies.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, and laws.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to use the team approach with problem solving and decision making.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy.
• Possess a non-biased viewpoint when working with a wide variety of people, cultures, and values
• Management/leadership skills.
• A minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources/business field
• Three to five years of previous human resource experience is preferred. If you are interested in growing with an industry leader, please submit your resume and cover letter by using the form below or email to IntegrityJobs@Marvin.com