Tough Windows, Tough Truck: Win an F-150 from Integrity Windows and DoorsBy Integrity Windows
Builders, Remodelers, Architects Eligible to Win Ford Truck from Makers of Ultrex® Fiberglass
FARGO, N.D., Jan. 29, 2013 – One lucky building professional will be bidding his or her next job in a new Ford F-150 pickup from Integrity Windows and Doors.
The Ultrex Tough Truck Promotion is giving away the truck to highlight the strength and durability of the Ultrex pultruded fiberglass that makes up every Integrity window and door.
How tough is Ultrex pultruded fiberglass?
- Ultrex is as strong as steel: one square inch can support 34,000 pounds
- It’s seven times stronger than Fibrex® vinyl/wood composite
- It’s six times stronger than vinyl
- Ultrex has three times the impact resistance of Fibrex
- It expands and contracts eight times less than vinyl
- Ultrex withstands temperatures up to 350 degrees F – twice the heat resistance of vinyl and Fibrex
“Many building pros already know the toughness of Ultrex. But we want everyone to know it,” said Becky Felling, director of marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. “What better way of delivering our message than with America’s toughest truck?”
The Ultrex Tough Truck Promotion runs through June 30, 2013. No purchase is necessary, but the eligible winner must qualify as a professional builder, remodeler or architect.
Building trade professionals can register for a chance to win at www.integritywindows.com/Promo. Trade professionals can also register in the Integrity Windows booth at major industry trade shows.
“Durability is baked into every Integrity window and door,” Felling said. “Ultrex resists harsh corrosives and remains stable in extreme temperatures, resulting in windows that keep their seal and don’t leak. Now we’re putting Integrity Tough and Ford Tough together.”