Marvin adds more features to Ultimate Outswing French Door
By Marvin Windows
February 9, 2012
Now This Outstanding Door Has Improved Aesthetics, Performs Even More Efficiently
Warroad, Minn. – The industry-leading Ultimate Outswing French Door from Marvin Windows and Doors has added a host of features for improved aesthetics and superior performance.
From panels and profiles to sills and shadow lines, Marvin’s engineers and designers have gone over every inch of this door, making a great product even better.
Product improvements include:
- A more robust sill design, raising the DP rating to 50 in many sizes and configurations (up from DP40)
- A solid performer against air and water infiltration
- New sill design stands up to the rigors of the jobsite
- Industry’s widest selection of standard sizes and operating configurations
- Wood exterior doors no longer incorporate a back rabbet casing
- Easier field mulling
- Easier application of field applied casings
- A new interior sill cover profile available in mahogany or oak
- Offers traditional wood sill appearance while maintaining the performance associated with Ultrex sills
- Available for all sizes and operating configurations
- A new raised panel design in .080-inch stamped aluminum — this popular option now offered at a more attractive value point
- Enhanced aesthetics incorporate cleaner, simpler sightlines
- New exterior frame profile on clad doors delivers a classic, flat look mimicking traditional wood profiles
- Interior jamb surfaces incorporate full-width stops, enhancing the clean detail of the new dooro A less obtrusive sweep delivers a clean sightline across the bottom of the door panels
“These improvements make the Ultimate Outswing French Door an even better choice for builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners,” said Christine Marvin, director of marketing for Marvin Windows and Doors.