Bay and Bow Windows
Traditionally, Bay windows are made from three windows: a large picture window is flanked by smaller windows on the sides that are set at 30°, 45°, 60° or 90° degree angles.
- Bay windows are ideal for accentuating and enhancing views
- A great way to add a window seat
- Bay windows can be as cozy or expansive as you wish
Any number of Ultimate Double Hung or Ultimate Casement windows are joined together to create a gently curved Bow window.
- A Bow window is a lovely way to open any room and capture a view.
- Curved, laminated seat and head boards are available for a perfect finish .