Living Better Through Design
As people spend more time indoors, we're designing products that help people feel happier and healthier in their homes. These products give homeowners new ways to connect and experience light, air and their environments.
Re-Imagine the possibilities
Features of Marvin Skycove
- Connection: Sightlines under 3 inches, including vertical posts, create a seamless connection to the outdoors and more light than traditional rough openings. The cantilevered structure provides unique, elevated vantage points and the top glass opens the view to the sky above.
- Valuable space: Carefully selected sizing makes the space comfortable for one or more. The integrated bench offers 16 to 20 square feet of usable space, extending the home's footprint.
- Modern, contemporary aesthetic: A minimal, geometric aesthetic and glass on all sides offers more immersive panoramic views than a traditional bay or bow window.
- Flexible Design: The steel structure provides a clean aesthetic and it's seating bench can be finished to suit any home style. The frame includes a built-in recess for shade solutions if more privacy is desired.
- Comfort: Climate-specific glazing, bottom insulation, proprietary high-density fiberglass exterior, dual or optional triple-pane glass and sized to comfortably seat 1 or more.
- Performance: A patented-pending steel structure is independently certified and designed to hold a heavier load than the average outdoor deck without additional structural support. A 4-degree sloped, flush -glazed roof with waterproofing flange protects the structure from weather infiltration. The product is also certified and warrantied by Marvin.
- Worry-free installation: Arrives on the job site fully assembled. Installation takes less than a day and no additional pieces or parts are required.
Re-Imagine the possibilities
Features of The Marvin Awaken Skylight
- Extended sunlight: Soft, tunable LED lighting mimics the soft glow of daylight long after the sun has set.
- Smart venting: Help regulate indoor temperatures and air quality automatically with sophisticated rain and environmental sensors that determine the best times to be open and when to close.
- Automatic operation: Homeowners can operate the skylight and indicate preferences through a user-friendly Marvin app, voice control through smart home systems like Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, or a simple wall switch that eliminates manual operation.
- Screen and shades: Keep bugs and debris out with a unique hidden perimeter screen that doesn't interfere with outdoor views. Control the sun with sleek, built-in blackout or translucent shades with the tap of a finger.
- Sleek aesthetics: A narrow frame design creates a clean look with minimal interruption to the glass.
- Design flexibility: Sizes up to 48 inches wide and 90 inches tall are the largest on the market, and optional features for ventilation, supplemental lighting and shading, curb- or deck-mounting provide all of the options professionals need to meet project needs.
Designed with our Users at the Center
"It's a fabulous concept! Light is the differentiator!"
"If lights are integrated into the frame, it takes away the need for custom"
"Skylights are a commodity. It's functional... This is not a product that's competing with other skylights. It's more of a lighting feature."