Coastline Specialty Shapes
Marvin Coastline Specialty Shape windows are available in large sizes and hundreds of geometric shapes and provide the design freedom to create unique and stunning architectural statements. The glass on the Coastline Specialty Shape windows is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash, which results in narrow sightlines, more light, and unobstructed views. The Specialty Shape windows deliver unsurpassed protection from flying debris generated by hurricanes and tropical storms.
Features of the Specialty Shapes
- Available in widths up to 13 feet or heights up to 13 feet with a max area of 72 square feet
- Glass is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash resulting in narrow sightlines, more light and larger unobstructed views
- Available in multiple geometric shapes including circle, half circle, oval, arch, triangle, trapezoid, hexagon, and octagon
- Provides the design freedom to create unique and stunning architectural statements
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Glass options include: 7/16 laminated SGP, 9 /16" laminated PVB and SGP, 1 1 /4" laminated PVB and SGP
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.