Coastline Specialty Shapes Narrow Frame
The glass on a Marvin Coastline Specialty Shape Narrow Frame window is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash. This results in narrow sightlines, more light, and unobstructed views. The sleek, streamlined appearance of the narrow frame will complement any contemporary aesthetic. These Narrow Frame windows are available in hundreds of geometric shapes and provide the design freedom to create unique and stunning architectural statements. Designed for beauty and built for safety, these modern impact resistant windows provide unsurpassed protection from tropical storms and hurricanes.
Features of the Coastline Specialty Shapes Narrow Frame
- Impact resistant window available in widths and heights up to 12.5 feet and a max of 54 square feet
- Circle, half circle, oval, arch, triangle, trapezoid, hexagon, octagon, and many more shapes available
- Direct glazed for narrow sightlines
- Square glazing bead standard, ogee beads are available
- Eleven colors and wood grain finishes to choose from
- Impact glass provides more noise reduction than standard glass
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Withstands flying debris caused by tropical storms and hurricanes
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
The look of multiple, individual panes of glass in window sashes and door panels is popular in a wide range of architectural styles – from historic replications to modern beach houses. Simulated divided lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Coastline simulated divided lites are available in several profiles and custom configurations to provide you the unconstrained design possibilities that your project deserves.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.