Coastline Specialty Shapes Narrow Frame
The glass on a Marvin Coastline Specialty Shape Narrow Frame window is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash. This results in narrow sightlines, more light, and unobstructed views. The sleek, streamlined appearance of the narrow frame will complement any contemporary aesthetic. These Narrow Frame windows are available in hundreds of geometric shapes and provide the design freedom to create unique and stunning architectural statements. Designed for beauty and built for safety, these modern impact resistant windows provide unsurpassed protection from tropical storms and hurricanes.
Features of the Coastline Specialty Shapes Narrow Frame
- Available in widths up to 12.5 feet or heights up to 12.5 feet with a max area of 54 square feet
- Features a more streamlined frame that will complement any contemporary aesthetic
- Glass is glazed directly into the frame, eliminating the need for a sash resulting in narrow sightlines, more light and larger unobstructed views
- Available in multiple geometric shapes including circle, half circle, oval, arch, triangle, trapezoid, hexagon, and octagon
- Provides the design freedom to create unique and stunning architectural statements
- Ten colors and wood grain finishes, custom colors also available
- Energy saving Low-E glass coatings, tinting, and insulated glass options
- Glass options include: 5/16” laminated PVB, 7/16” laminated, 7/16” laminated SGP, 1 1/8” insulated laminated PVB and SGP
- Meets the most stringent hurricane impact code requirements in North America
Divided Lites replicate the look of individual panes while maintaining the advantages of a single pane of impact resistant glass, which is stronger and more energy efficient than multiple panes separated by muntin bars. Available in custom configurations to meet an extensive range of design possibilities.
Simulated Divided Lites are available on windows with non-insulated/single glazed glass in 1" Ogee/Flat or 1" and 2" Flat/Flat combinations. The Simulated Divided Lites are Flat to the interior.
Grilles-Between-the-Glass are available on windows with insulated glass.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
*Not all simulated glass profiles and configurations are compatible with all products. Check with your Marvin Coastline dealer for a recommendation on which profile is right for your project.