The neighborhood where this model home is located is architecturally controlled with fourteen prime sites all featuring homes built in either British or Dutch West Indies architectural styles. Being in a coastal environment, the challenge for architect Richard Perrone was to meet building code requirements with hurricane-rated windows and doors without compromising the architectural style of the home. And with this being a model home, the perception of its enduring aesthetics, longevity and value the windows and doors conveyed needed to be exceptional to potential buyers.
“We use a significant amount of Integrity® products in the homes we build for several reasons,” said Perrone. “For this home, we used hurricane rated Integrity Wood Ultrex® IMPACT (IZ3) Casement and Awning Windows and IMPACT (IZ3) Outswing French Doors due to their exceptional value, beauty and durability — all without compromising the home’s ‘open’ design concept.” Constructed of Ultrex, Integrity’s pultruded fiberglass is non-corrosive, offers superior heat resistance and its exterior finish stand up to the test of time…all important selling points to any buyer.
INTEGRITY IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS WITH AN IZ3 PERFORMANCE RATING
beautifully stand up to the toughest coastal storms.
• Integrity offers a line of Impact Zone 3 performance rated products.
• Integrity IMPACT products are engineered to remain airtight, watertight and secure during driving coastal rains and heavy winds up to 140 mph.
• Integrity Ultrex’s patented finish is the first and only to be AAMA verified 624-10*. The industry’s best fiberglass finish resists fading, chalking, scratching and cracking to keep a project looking good for years to come.
• IMPACT products are available with corrosion-resistant coastal hardware and laminated Low E glass.
• Integrity has a 10-year manufacturing warranty/20-year glass seal warranty.
*The Ultrex patented acrylic cap finish is verified AAMA 623-10 and 624-10, and has passed the AAMA 625-10 lab based performance test protocols; 625-10 outdoor weathering test protocols in process.