Marquette Park Pavilion
Archiect Name: Bill Lotoza
Architectural Firm: Bauerlatoza Studio
The Pavilion at Marquette Park is a two-story building clad with brick and topped with a clay tile roof. Originally designed by George Maher & Son in 1926, the Pavilion, its connecting bridge, and the outdoor dance pavilion are considered some of the finest examples of Prairie style park structures in the Midwest. Maher's original design was kept in mind for restoration of both the interior and exterior of the Pavilion.