Ultimate Replacement Casement Declared Most Innovative Window By Window & Door MagazineBy Marvin Windows
Window & Door magazine has named Marvin Windows and Doors’ Ultimate Replacement Casement the most innovative window from a large manufacturer.
- This is Marvin’s second Crystal Achievement Award in three years.
- The Venting Picture Window was honored for its innovation in 2006.
- The Crystal Achievement Awards recognize unique innovations in product technology, manufacturing and marketing.
- Each year’s award-winners are featured in the September issue of Window & Door magazine.
Introduced at the International Builders’ Show in January 2008, the Ultimate Replacement Casement has a host of innovative features, including:
- The wash mode is made possible with commercial-grade hardware. In three simple steps, the exterior of the window can be rotated making it possible to easily clean the exterior of the window from the interior of the home.
- A simulated check rail mimics the look of a double hung make it a window that can replace any window.
- Availablity in large sixes: up to 40″ wide x 92″ tall or 36″ wide x 96″ tall.
- The Ultimate Replacement Awning and Ultimate Replacement Picture Window are also available to add to the design flexibility.
- Installation is easy, thanks to its narrow jamb.
- 0 degree, 8 degree and 14 degree beveled frames are offered to match perfectly into nearly any new or existing opening.
“The Ultimate Replacement Casement is the top window in its class. We listened to our customers who wanted large sizes, wide open views, and easier operation, but also needed design flexibility to match other windows in their houses. The Ultimate Replacement Casement is the answer to those needs and more.”
Thomas Goetz, Senior Product Planner, Marvin Windows and Doors
“When so many headlines are gloomy, it’s a real pleasure to put the focus on new products and technologies that highlight creativity and ingenuity and the growth potential of our industry. Our Crystal Achievement Award winners this year are delivering some real new options to homeowners,”
John Swanson, editor/associate publisher, Window & Door Magazine