Marvin® Adds New Products to its Contemporary Design LineBy Marvin Windows
New offerings include windows, doors, finishes and integrated shades
Expansive windows, natural light and clean lines. For cutting-edge architects and homeowners, contemporary design isn’t a trend – it’s a passion. As the leader in providing high-quality products and services for every window and door need, Marvin has once again upped the ante when it comes to contemporary design. With the launch of six new offerings to its contemporary line, Marvin has the minimalist look leveraging warm wood interiors that will bring a fresh, modern look to any home.
“We are always listening to our customers’ needs and have continued to see a big uptick in contemporary projects in the marketplace,” said Christine Marvin, Director of Marketing for Marvin Windows and Doors. “Marvin is committed to providing solutions that offer large expansive glass, design flexibility and performance which is why we’ve created a whole new suite of products and options that bring the modern look to life with superior performance.”
Marvin’s new contemporary offerings include:
- The 90-Degree Corner Window, a dramatic focal point that brings rooms alive with a panoramic view. The 90-Degree Corner Unit is a window designed to be noticed.
- The new, contemporary Ultimate Swinging French Door, now available with narrower stiles and rails. Result: less wood, more glass – bringing more natural light into the room and dramatically increasing the view.
- Marvin is also introducing a new selection of hardware options.With a clean, simple design, square handle and minimalist lever, the new handle set perfectly complements the contemporary Ultimate Swinging Door and Bi-fold Door.
- Pearlescent Finishes in Bright Silver and Copper. These stunning colors offer aesthetics similar to anodized aluminum, with superior performance and its AAMA 2605-certified finish. These finishes are also backed by a 20 year warranty against chalking and fading.
- Marvin’s Interior Shades are setting a new standard by offering the industry’s first fully integrated shade system. Marvin’s Interior Shades fit seamlessly into a Marvin window or door unit, have the versatility of opening from either the top or the bottom and provide homeowners with the beauty of sleek lines and fully concealed cords—outdoing the competition when it comes to functionality, design and performance.
- Marvin’s new OXXO Glider is a perfect fit for contemporary applications and allows for even more flexibility in overall design. This beautiful window is also a great solution for situations where the homeowner is looking for a pass-through application between spaces, such as the kitchen and an entertaining space outside.
“Our new contemporary products feature strong, clean lines, and with larger glass areas on the windows and doors, more natural light can pass through the space,” said Marvin. “This introduction is another stunning example of Marvin’s Built Around You® promise.”
These new products round out the company’s already robust portfolio of contemporary offerings. From Marvin’s Ultimate Casement and Venting Picture Window, to its direct glaze windows with large expanses of glass or its Scenic Door options, Marvin is the leader in providing homeowners with an endless selection of products that fit a contemporary aesthetic.
Visit www.marvin.com to view the new contemporary products, along with Marvin’s virtually endless selection of beautiful, high-performance windows and doors.