FAQ Knowledge Articles

AAMA 2605 is the highest-end category of coating. 70% PVDF coatings provide the most durable coating there is. They are designed for 20-year performance. They offer the best protection against color fade and chalk, salt spray, pollutants, corrosion, and other harsh conditions.  

The AAMA 2605 specification are related to high-performance coatings. They are designed to address specific performance needs within the industry, with AAMA 2605 being the highest level of performance.

PDVF is an acronym for a coating resin, which is polyvinylidene chloride.  70% PVDF is the highest level available with the other 30% a modifying resin, such as an acrylic.
User-added imageUser-added image