FAQ Knowledge Articles

The information is available from your Marvin representative.  Ask for the document titled "Frame Awning Hinge Marker #8".

The hinge markers are only used for product manufactured until February 2010.

For more information, see:
How do I know if my Casement or Awning window is a Casemaster product or an Ultimate Casement/Awning (UCA/UAWN) product?