FAQ Knowledge Articles

An insert is a specially designed, made−to−order sash and frame unit that is used to replace existing double hung sash and hardware in an existing frame− without disturbing existing interior trim or exterior casing.

For more information, see:
What is a Clad Insert Double Hung Window?
What are the differences between an Insert Double Hung and a Tilt Pac?