FAQ Knowledge Articles

Formerly called an RDG - removable double glazing, an energy panel is a piece of glass annealed or tempered, and finished on the edges by a surround. EPs are applied to windows or doors and rest on the glazing stop. EPs offer the homeowner added energy efficiency over single glazed units.

For more information, see:
Where can I find a picture of an energy panel?
What is an aluminum surround?