To create an assembly in MDS:
- Add all units needed from the Product Catalog to your Project.
- In the Project Contents screen, select one of the units and then hold down the Shift key to select the others.
- Use the “Mull…” button to access the Mull dialog box.
- On the upper right corner of the screen, select the desired mull options (Mull Setting, Vertical Type, Horizontal Type).
- Next, click and drag each unit in the Palette area to the center Elevation area, setting them how you would like them to be placed in the assembly.
- Click “Add Unit to Project” when finished and a message in the lower left should say “1 mulled unit(s) added to project database.
- You can continue using the units in the Palette to create more assemblies or click “Close” to return to Project screen.