Marvin is looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be an integral part of our team! This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our recruiting process and grow into future roles within our team.
Essential Job Functions
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the team throughout the hiring process, including:
• Managing job postings on internal and external platforms
• Managing candidate flow and tracking candidates throughout the interview process
• Overseeing the coordination and logistics of interview scheduling for all interview stages- including phone, video, and on-site interviews
• Providing timely and effective communication with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
• Generating offer letter packages
• Managing pre-employment processes, including background checks, pre-employment drug screenings, and other required agreements
• Assisting with New Hire onboarding and orientation
• Providing general administrative support as needed
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Proven ability to communicate with different departments and levels within an organization, internally and externally, including executive leadership
• Self-motivated and driven
• Fluid and confident verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills with an ability to convey engaging, clear, and concise messages to target audiences in a variety of mediums
• Demonstrated attention to detail and prioritization
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Able to work with and maintain confidential information
• Warm, enthusiastic interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Education / Experience
• Associates degree in related field
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in human resources related function. Prior recruiting experience strongly preferred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.