A Software Developer will design and develop new software applications, maintain existing software, and research and implement new technologies and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, analyze, and document software applications across platforms in accordance with programming standards
- Successfully manage projects of all sizes/scopes through all stages of the software development life cycle, either independently or within a team
- Apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to support development team
- Provide excellent customer service to support in-house applications and assist with training
- Design and maintain system databases
- Mentor new developers to follow consistent application guidelines
- Administer SQL Maintenance plans and assist with database backup and recovery
- Field-related 4-year degree
- Willingness and ability to remain current on changes in the development industry through continuing educational activities
- 3-5 years experience developing applications using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net and SQL Server
- Knowledge with SharePoint development preferred
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
At Marvin, we share profits with our employees, support our communities and treat our dealers and customer with respect. If you share an interest in quality service and inspiring contrivance, apply today to join our team!