Shipping Associates are responsible for working with a team to accurately, efficiently, and safely load truck with product. Shipping Associates are also responsible for communicating effectively to ensure that trucks are loaded properly and shipped on time.
Starting wage: $17.25 + $1.25 shift differential for 2nd Shift.
Hours: 3:30 PM - 2 AM Monday-Thursday. OT varies based on production needs.
- Loading trucks by hand and forklift in an organized and safe manner for shipping.
- Read shipping labels and scan products to ensure correct products are loaded on the truck.
- Safely operate forklift while performing daily tasks.
- May require coordinating and transporting inventory.
- Check for quality accuracy based on the quality guidelines.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Previous forklift operation experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and retain a forklift/industrial vehicle license.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.