Senior Manufacturing Engineer
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, focus would be on supporting the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost Reduction initiatives through process development, process improvement projects and providing leadership and direction to the engineering department by mentoring and supervision. Projects are driven by process improvement, operations capital investment plan, overall ROI, product development initiatives and the operations business plan.
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will supervise and support up to 10 associates in the Engineering department. This includes participating in hiring/firing, developing training, appraising and disciplining.
- Identify, coordinate and drive continuous improvement activities within production and business processes.
- Develop and coach others on lean manufacturing concepts throughout the organization.
- Serve as Process Lead in PPT/IPT projects.
- Works on major projects and initiatives in broad areas of assignments and fields.
- Research new manufacturing technologies and techniques.
- Assists management in prioritization and coordination of improvement projects.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or an Associate degree with related field experience, is required
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required
- Demonstrated, strong project management skills required
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!