1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm Pay: $15.60/hr
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm Pay: $17.10/hr [$15.60 (base) + $1.50 (shift differential)]
3rd Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am Pay: $17.60/hr [$15.60 (base) + $2 (shift differential)]
A Paint Associate is responsible for operating paint equipment, using hand and power tools, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment to supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Patch, sand, plug and cut wood for production
- Inspect wood materials for defects
- Transport materials throughout the manufacturing facility
- Operate power hand tools, scanners, computers (to create and maintain reports), and work with various other equipment
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and package
- Assist the manufacturing line with assembly and production.
Education, Training and Experiences:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- General user experience with computers is preferred Benefits
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!