1st shift: 6:30am-2:30pm Pay: $17/hr
2nd shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm Pay: $18.50/hr [$17 (base) + $1.50 (shift differential)]
A Forklift Operator is responsible for supporting production by maintaining warehouse accuracy and being prompt with parts requests. As a Forklift Operator, it’s vital to be focused on safety while prioritizing a high volume of parts requests. It is essential that a Forklift Operator can work successfully, both independently and as part of a team.
- Operate a forklift to move/deliver parts to the production line.
- Read instructions on a computer screen to pick, sort, and process complete orders.
- Maintain clean docks and warehouse aisles by stacking material neatly and safely.
- Loading and unloading trucks by hand and using a forklift.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following safety rules and reporting unsafe conditions or instances.
- Notify the Supervisor of any mechanical or defective material issues.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to obtain/maintain a forklift certification is required
- Previous forklift experience is preferred
- Candidates must submit to and pass a drug screen and background check.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!